What stock do you have?
Exactly where is it?
Do you have as much as you should have?
Is it getting from the warehouse to the customer?
Is it on time, undamaged and dry when it gets there?
Are you getting proof of delivery each time?
Effective inventory control gives you the power to answer all of these questions. Then, and only then, will you be able to develop your inventory management systems to ensure that you have exactly the right stock, immediately before you need it (and not a moment sooner).
As you’d expect after 30 years in the supply chain business, Supply Today’s Logistics Consultants are highly experienced in inventory control processes. We can develop and implement an inventory control process that is tailored to the specific needs of your business, encompassing:
- all stock types
- your unique reasons for holding inventory
- your cost of holding inventory
- ABC analysis of inventory item management
- inventory management controls
- periodic review systems
- JIT – a different approach to reordering
- how much to order
- when to keep it
- safety, cycle, pipeline and excess inventory
- inventory counting methods
- end of year
- rationalising products
- reducing excess
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
Let’s get started!
Call Supply Today on Call 1300 - 4 - TODAY